The PHASE research project
The PHASE research project is commited to improve the understanding of the physics of fluid induced microseismicity, to establish physical fundamentals for microseismic monitoring and to further develop the seismicity based reservoir characterization approach.
log in for downloads & publications
The PHASE Meeting 2016 will be held from 17th -19th February in Berlin.
- EAGE 2015 Contributions
- "Fluid Induced Seismicity" published
- Wasja Bloch wins best Oral Award at DGG 2015
- 10th Anniversary Phase Meeting
- Contributions to EAGE Passive Seismic Workshop
- SEG Contributions
- GeoX-Workshop Announcement
- Phase Contributions to EAGE
- Best Paper Award
- Keynote Lecture at ARMA conference, Minneapolis
Geophysics at the Freie Universität Berlin
new homepage - in the CMS of our university