The PHASE research project
The PHASE research project is commited to improve the understanding of the physics of fluid induced microseismicity, to establish physical fundamentals for microseismic monitoring and to further develop the seismicity based reservoir characterization approach.
log in for downloads & publications
The PHASE Meeting 2017 will be held from 22th - 24th February in Berlin.
- EAGE 2016 Contributions
- Erfolgreicher Girls Day 2016
- EGU 2016 Contributions
- DGG 2016 - Bloch wins Award
- SEG Student Chapter awarded
- EAGE 2015 Contributions
- "Fluid Induced Seismicity" published
- Wasja Bloch wins best Oral Award at DGG 2015
- 10th Anniversary Phase Meeting
- Contributions to EAGE Passive Seismic Workshop
Geophysics at the Freie Universität Berlin
new homepage - in the CMS of our university